May 29, 2011

Cinnamon & Apples. My "Masters Pie" :)



I made that pie, because I finally finished my masters* (yupii =) )
I need do something sweet with a lots of cinnamon and apples. 
Simple and easy.



For dough:
250g flour
200g butter, melted
250g cottage cheese (the same for cheesecake)


Quickly knead dough, formed a ball. It will be sticky. 


Peel apples, cut into small pieces, mixed with lots of cinnamon.
Roll the dough about 1/2 cm
Add the baking tin, place the cinnamon apples


(Remember - baking tin must be thin)



Oven 200 C
bake 20-25 min (or until golden brown)



Pie is the best after baking.

I hope you like it :) and you love cinammon as I :-))
Sunny Sunday!


* I finished Philosophy (University of Warsaw), the Department of Aesthetics. 

1 comment:

  1. This looks wonderful!!! I'm definitely going to try making this apple pie sometime this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for comments