May 13, 2011

Couscous. Colorful Salad.



Do you like something healthy, colorful, with vegetables and very fast to make?


Salad, which base is couscous and lots of green: parsley (1 fresh flat-leaf leaves, no stalks, chopped), 1 bunch of fresh dill (chopped), 1 cucumber (also choppe)d and some cherry tomatoes.
Season salt and pepper and you can add a little olive of oil.

Easy and so simple, so good! :-)

In the morning, before I leave, I prepared it very fast (it took me 10-12 min). Then I took a box of this salad to my work. It was very good idea for lunch.
Yummmmy!





Have a leisurely weekend everyone!

4 comments:

  1. this looks so incredible. it looks like a very good lunch for work:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will give the flavor to add sour pomegranate molasses.Especially at dinner table,it is a big hit..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list of ingredients! Beautiful photography!

    New to your blog; happy I found you!

    Mary xo
    Delightful Bitefuls

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for comments