June 10, 2011

GuacamOLE! :)


Red, green, red, green, red, green, white. Colors. Perfect combination. 



This is my first time, when I do something with avocado (I ate sometimes in restaurant, but never do myself).
And I absolutely in love :)

1-2 very ripe avocados
1/2 onion (red is the best)
1/2 - 1 chili pepper, split, seeds lacking
1/2 bunch fresh cilantro, finely chopped (I don't have cilantro, I use parsley)
juice of 1 lime
salt and fresh ground pepper to taste 



 

Chop onions finely. Add to a mortar, add the chilies, 1/2 teaspoon salt and grinding until light and a smooth paste.Then add the avocado and combine with paste. Season with cilantro, lime and salt.Thoroughly mix, the paste should be smooth. 
Try it and - if necessary, add freshly ground pepper. 







Can't wait when I try another recipies with avocado ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for comments